Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- When God’s Creation walks in Darkness
- God Colours the World with His Love
- God’s Loving Provision is a Constant Reality
- Jesus calls us His Friends
- For those who are Jealous of Left- Handed People Lol
- God Used A Kitten To Answer My Prayer
- I Now Know Why My Babies Died
- Creating Fathers…..
- Our Police Force
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
- Six Day Quote Challenge Day Five
- Grandmother’s are Special
- Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Four
- The Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Three
- The Six Day Quote Challenge Day Two
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Wow it’s my Birthday!
I’m 26 today but being Dyslectic and seeing things back to front, I’m not real sure, so perhaps if I’ve got it wrong you could let me know.
For years I had my Birthday on the 27th but when I was Adopted they found out because of my Birth Certificate that it was on the 26th, it seems they got it mixed up because I was Born at Midnight or so they tell me, I was really too young to remember.
Anyway one thing I have always known for sure and that is I was Born, so I have a Birthday, did you work it out too?Ron took me out for lunch today and gave me some beautiful flowers, OK they were from my own garden but he did give them to me, he also gave me other great gifts and an awesome card, which told me how wonderful I am, so it must be True!
My friends also gave me cards and gifts, yes I have indeed been spoiled but then I’m wonderful so I must deserve to be. Love to you all – from Annie the Birthday girl or is it Woman? Hmmmm it doesn’t sound right, I must be a girl!