Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Does God Willingly Allow Pain and Suffering?
- So You Think You’ve Seen It All
- Asking for God’s Wisdom
- True Friendship is written on our Hearts
- Devil In Disguise
- The Prayer Room Power
- Prayer for Bj Needed from the Body of Christ
- The Poison Darts
- More Answered Prayer
- The Dangers of Yoga
- A Wonderful Answer To Prayer
- Update – Prayer Needed
- Our New M&M
- If We Love God We Will Keep His Commandments
- Who do we Listen to God or Man
- Blessings for Australia Day
- Will We Know When Jesus Is Returning
- I Would Very Much Value Your Prayers
- Blessings for the New Year
- He saved my life!
- It’s My Birthday
- The Beauty of Christmas Symbols
- The Red of Christmas
- Christmas Love and Blessings to my Blogging Friends
- Jesus: 8 Special Things About The Baby That Changed The World.
- God’s awesome Glue…..
- Did Jesus gatecrash your last Christmas Party?
- Jesus Light Shines in The Darkness
- What God has Created and given in Love
- God’s Incredible Ink Has Now Happened Again
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Laughter like all our emotions is a gift from the God, to have a good Laugh or even a chuckle makes for a happy heart.
This Award is to thank those who bring a smile and chuckle or appreciate our humour and brighten our day as they chase the gloomies away .
To receive this award you need to have a good sense of humour, and appreciate others who like to have a chuckle or laugh with you. There are no rules its just fun fun fun pick as many blogging fun friends as you want or none at all but do take time to enjoy yourself and appreciate others humour, there is no rush to finish, just enjoy each day in God’s way.
If your not listed and you would like this Fun Award for your Blogging friends to thank them, leave a comment or your name and URL below.
I would like to thank Melody Anne for this Award who often brings out the funny side of me and to present this Award to the following people for uplifting me with their humour or appreciating mine…
Lady Deidre http://ladydeidre.com/
Psalm 126:2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
Job 8:20- Till He fill thy mouth with laughing, and thy lips with rejoicing.
Ecclesiastes 3:4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.