Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
- Six Day Quote Challenge Day Five
- Grandmother’s are Special
- Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Four
- The Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Three
- The Six Day Quote Challenge Day Two
- Six-Day Quote Challenge
- Young Children’s Thoughts About Love
- Another Amazing Answer to Prayer
- For Those Who Claim There is No Trinity
- 13 Kinds Of People Jesus Encountered On His Way To The Cross
- For those who Claim Jesus was not Resurrected
- Easter New Life
- Joy in The Sun
- Cyclone Debbie brings Widespread Flooding
- Does God Willingly Allow Pain and Suffering?
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Laughter like all our emotions is a gift from the God, to have a good Laugh or even a chuckle makes for a happy heart.
This Award is to thank those who bring a smile and chuckle or appreciate our humour and brighten our day as they chase the gloomies away .
To receive this award you need to have a good sense of humour, and appreciate others who like to have a chuckle or laugh with you. There are no rules its just fun fun fun pick as many blogging fun friends as you want or none at all but do take time to enjoy yourself and appreciate others humour, there is no rush to finish, just enjoy each day in God’s way.
If your not listed and you would like this Fun Award for your Blogging friends to thank them, leave a comment or your name and URL below.
I would like to thank Melody Anne for this Award who often brings out the funny side of me and to present this Award to the following people for uplifting me with their humour or appreciating mine…
Lady Deidre http://ladydeidre.com/
Psalm 126:2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
Job 8:20- Till He fill thy mouth with laughing, and thy lips with rejoicing.
Ecclesiastes 3:4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.