Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- God Reassured Me
- Thank You so Much My Blogging Friends for Your Prayers
- The Heart Of A Loving Mother
- Our Men Fight For Us
- If I Were The Devil
- Update on Some Good News and Not so good News
- Easter Remembrance and Blessings
- Some Good News and Not so good News
- Update On My Needing Your Prayers Urgently
- Needing Urgent Prayer- Heart Complications
- Thank You For Your Helpful Advice
- I Would Value Your Advice
- Prayers For Grant
- I’m Hurting Please Pray for me
- Birthday Remembrance
- A New Year Focus
- My Wonderful and Traumatic Christmas Ups and Downs
- Sharing a Beautiful Christmas Blessing from a Friend
- Update on Sorry my Blogging Friends
- God’s Love Gift
- Sorry my Blogging Friends
- The Amazing Prophecies in the Bible
- In What Way Are We Walking
- Update – Heart Attack Survival by cough CPR – is Limited
- The Refreshing Waters of Love
- Update on The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- Yes, Jesus is One with God
- HIGHER CASE and lower case
- Halloween a Dangerous Focus
- Did I Read It Right!
Search Kingdom Posts
- Follow Freedomborn on WordPress.com
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Laughter like all our emotions is a gift from the God, to have a good Laugh or even a chuckle makes for a happy heart.
This Award is to thank those who bring a smile and chuckle or appreciate our humour and brighten our day as they chase the gloomies away .
To receive this award you need to have a good sense of humour, and appreciate others who like to have a chuckle or laugh with you. There are no rules its just fun fun fun pick as many blogging fun friends as you want or none at all but do take time to enjoy yourself and appreciate others humour, there is no rush to finish, just enjoy each day in God’s way.
If your not listed and you would like this Fun Award for your Blogging friends to thank them, leave a comment or your name and URL below.
I would like to thank Melody Anne for this Award who often brings out the funny side of me and to present this Award to the following people for uplifting me with their humour or appreciating mine…
Lady Deidre http://ladydeidre.com/
Psalm 126:2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
Job 8:20- Till He fill thy mouth with laughing, and thy lips with rejoicing.
Ecclesiastes 3:4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.