Wow isn’t that a bit hard, “Wolves at the door!” do we question God’s inspired words or His guidelines, including those that warn us of danger, No we take them to heart and act on them when needed.
Matthew 7 15 Beware of False prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.(KJV)
2 Peter 2:2 But there were False Prophets also among the people, even as there shall be False teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. (K.J.V)
So are we to hate those who teach error, No we are to Love even our enemies but just as we would not accept what they say and do that is evil so we do not accept or welcome teaching that deceives and pollutes, rubbish in rubbish out but if we hold onto bitterness and resentment towards anyone or seek revenge, we will suffer ourselves, it eats away all the goodness in us.
Hate is evil and evil is the lack of Love, no matter how we seek to justify our negative hateful feelings towards others, if we don’t Love them sacrificially we are hurting ourselves. This does not mean we welcome the evil they do and say, so is that judging them and being unloving, No it is God who judges, we listen and obey Him and share His Truth, we rebuke those who sin, correct error and warn of danger, we also do not agree to disagree or argue we resolve our differences by the Confirmation of Scripture as God tells us we bring them to Him.
It is not Love to allow Satan to get a foothold in anyone’s life or in our own lives by not being aware of deception and refuting it, even if it is just in our own hearts, mostly those who seek to deceive us are deceived themselves, they are the victims of Satan’s lies, the same as Atheists.
How do we recognize False teachers? by their unloving actions and their contradiction of what God tells us in His inspired written word as confirmed with His wisdom and with the empowering of The Holy Spirit but how can we be sure we are right, if we have God’s confirmation in the Scriptures we can be assured we are and He tells us not to doubt that we have His wisdom and empowering when we ask for them.
Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
James 1:5-6 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
Luke 11:13 ….. how much more shall your Heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him?
Do not be deceived, False Teachers even though they claim to have the Truth, they do not have the Holy Spirit as shown by their teaching, they also Lie and twist Scripture, they add to it and delete what does not gel with their Heresy, perhaps not those who literally come to our door, they really believe the lies they have been taught and so they propagate them, their deceived wolves.
False teachers are ferocious wolves wanting to tear us apart, they are tools of Satan and yes, they will claim we are if we don’t agree with their deception, ask any Ex- Cult member or those who have Family members who belong to Cults. Our Sister in Law was rejected by her Family and Friends including her Mother and Father when she became a Christian, they disowned her claiming God told them to do it, which is a contradiction of what He does tell us, which I shared before. I have exposed a few of the Cults and False Teaching with you by using Graphics and the Internet will confirm many more.
We are not to try to gel what False Teachers seek to teach us, we are to reject it firmly, we do not welcome their deception. So how do I respond to someone who comes to my door offering to share what is very important for me to know and claiming I am being deceived by the Church I’m going to.
You can be sure I do not slam the door in their face although I may politely tell them I’m a Christian and not interested if I do not feel lead to share at that time but if I do I pray in my heart for God’s equipping and leading and then I share with them my Testimony of how I overcome Spiritual confusion in my own life with having been an Atheist many years and than a Deceived or uninformed Christian. (see link below)
Because they are seeking to establish what I believe in, they do listen but will than start to teach what they have been taught in response, they look for something we are confused or not sure about, they are also trained in how to use our responses to lead to further teaching and to give us doubts on what we do believe, remember it is important for them to make new members for their Cult, it works towards their acceptance within the Cult and their Salvation.
You can be assured that they are also knocking at our Blog’s door seeking to teach us their Heresy and they will come in Sheep’s clothing often with greetings that are Saccharine sweet, yes we are to encourage and talk tenderly to each other and also have Love and Compassion but it needs to be genuine.
If you do feel lead to share with Cult Members, use the King James Bible, and not their own Translations, their Founders used the K.J.V so they will accept it but it was read without The Holy Spirit and God’s wisdom so they didn’t understand His Truth in it and it is the same today.
Jesus is our only Teacher without Him we can be deceived, yes Cults claim to believe in Him but they reject Jesus’ Divinity as being One with The Father and Holy Spirit, so what they teach is often contrary to Scripture, even if some of it sounds good, this is the same with followers of Freemasonry, All Paganism, The Occult and The New Age Teachings.
What are the most important Truths that we need to know to be able to recognize False teachers and Prophets and their teaching so we can refute it, if not verbally than in our heart, far below is a list of their Teaching that contradicts Scripture although not conclusive and not all those who are False teachers or those who are deceived by them, teach the same deception but they will teach some of what is listed.
Please feel free to share any other teaching you have heard that’s in error and I will add them to the list and as always anything that you feel strongly about can also be discussed openly on this Blog or you can seek Scriptural confirmation for what you feel needs to be clarified in the Truths I share.
If anyone rejects the Scriptures which are God’s Pearls of Truth for their own understanding or what they have been taught in error, than their discussion will be closed, which will be the same if anyone is abusive.
But all of us who Love God and know and live by His Truth regardless of what Church Denomination we belong to, will continue to pray for them, they may come to heart repentance on their deathbed or before through the good seeds that were planted.
Below is the list of False Teaching that is confirmed to be in error by Scripture but as I shared before not all those who believe in these Teachings are False Teachers but they have been deceived by them as I was before I asked for and received God’s wisdom and empowering.
1. The Godhead or Trinity as They are called today are Pagan. God The Father, Jesus The Living Word and The Holy Ghost are not One in Spirit.
2. We have to work for our Salvation and we can loose it.
3. We can’t be forgiven, if we sin after repentance.
4. The Universe Evolved it was not Created by God as confirmed in Scripture.
5. When we die we go to a waiting place where unbelievers can be saved by the prayers of believers.
6. There are some foods we are not allowed to eat or drink even in moderation.
7. Jesus is the Arch Angel Michael.
8. Hell does not exist or God created it.
9. We must worship on the Sabbath to be in obedience.
10. We pray to the dead, Jesus is not our only Intercessor.
11. Man made laws and Traditions must be observed to be in obedience or to be saved.
12. Christmas and Easter when Christians celebrate them are Pagan.
13. We are not to rebuke those who sin in the Church, correct error or warn of danger.
14. Materialism is God’s will for us.
15. Jesus was not the only one who never Sinned and we can bow down to graven images and have repetitive prayers.
16. Men are not to Marry if they want to be in positions of Authority in the Church.
17. We continue to sin until we die even after we have been Born again and Perfected in Love.
18. We do not have to come to Heart Repentance, it’s works.
18. God’s Miraculous Intervention, His Healings and Signs and Wonders in our lives today are not genuine.
19. Charity begins at home, we put ourselves first not others unless it benefits us to do so.
20. Babies go to Hell and animals have a soul.
21. God chooses those who He will save, the rest go to Hell.
22. God does evil to bring good out of it.
23. God deliberately causes us to suffer or willingly allows it to teach and mould us.
24. Separation and Divorce for Married Christian Men and Woman is allowed by God and so is remarriage when the Spouse is still alive.
25. Homosexuality as an alternative lifestyle and Abortion is a woman’s Choice.
26. Woman can be Ordained as Ministers and be in Authority over Men and teach them in this position,
27. Teaching Children in School about Jesus or encouraging Prayer is abusive and Children should be exposed to all beliefs without clarification of what is in error, they can decide for themselves.
28. We are being intolerant if we do not accept all Religions, there are many ways to God.
29. It’s OK to try different Pagan Practices and to do what they do if wanted. The Occult and New Age are also acceptable, it’s our choice.
30. We agree to disagree we don’t have to resolve our differences.
To sum up 1- 30 …What God calls evil is accepted and what He calls good is rejected.
Thanks for your time it’s appreciated – Christian Love in our Unity with Christ Jesus – Anne.