Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Did Jesus Gatecrash your Christmas Party.
- Is it Important to Believe Jesus was Born at “Christ”mas
- Resent Updates Past and Present.
- Amazingly God’s Gift of Ink has Happened Again
- A Short Update on my Heart Problem…..
- Have you ever been Cursed for standing up for God’s Truth
- The Garden Sanctuary
- The Damage from Abortion is Not just Physical
- When Life Hits Us Hard and We Wonder Whats Comming Next We Remember…..
- God’s Plan Of Salvation For All His Redeemed Children
- So have you ever felt things were getting a bit Tough
- A quick Update on my Heart Condition
- Right Now I’m Trusting in God for my Life to Continue Today
- Another Amazing Miracle to Share
- Once Again a Wonderful Answer to Our Prayers
- God Reassured Me
- Thank You so Much My Blogging Friends for Your Prayers
- The Heart Of A Loving Mother
- Our Men Fight For Us
- If I Were The Devil
- Update on Some Good News and Not so good News
- Easter Remembrance and Blessings
- Some Good News and Not so good News
- Update On My Needing Your Prayers Urgently
- Needing Urgent Prayer- Heart Complications
- Thank You For Your Helpful Advice
- I Would Value Your Advice
- Prayers For Grant
- I’m Hurting Please Pray for me
Search Kingdom Posts
- Follow Freedomborn on WordPress.com
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
“Is it really possible to learn to care for each other and let go of the bitterness and resentment that we have in our hearts?”
As Christians this is what the Lord asks us to do but without His Love we can not do this, it’s only as we seek His Compassion and Understanding that we can put ourselves in someone’s shoes and see why they are angry, hurting and in pain.
Perhaps it was something we did to them unknowingly and we need to say sorry, or perhaps they have not dealt with their own hurts and this causes bitterness which they project onto others, so we need to pray for healing for them…
Or perhaps there is judgment without Love because of Pride so Repentance and Forgiveness is needed, but whatever the reason God asks us to Love our enemies and do good to them, to choose to forgive them even if they will not accept our forgiveness through their repentance. .
The Scriptures tell us to do good to our enemies and in so doing we will heap burning coals on their head.
Does that mean God wants our motivation for doing good to our enemies to be motivated by revenge… No because He then tells us not to be overcome by evil but to seek to overcome evil with good… what God is confirming is if there is no repentance they will suffer the consequences of their evil actions. If we do not forgive others we will not be forgiven.
Revenge is not good, our motivation needs to be because of Love not hate. When we hold onto bitterness and resentment it’s like mixing poison for those who hurt us but drinking it ourselves, it eats us away.
Does offering Love instead of hate mean that our enemies will always respond back with Love… No sometimes their response will be unloving, this is what God was meaning in regard to the burning coals, but whatever their response is this should not govern our reactions or actions, what we do needs always to be motivated by God’s Love.
The Dictionary defines an enemy… one who attacks or tries to harm another.
“You may have an enemy but you don’t have to be one.”
Matthew 5:44 – Luke 6 :27-36 – Romans 12: 19-21