I would like to thank by Michele byhisgrace211 for her kindness in nominating me for this Award she is thoughtful and caring woman who is seeking God’s will in her Life with all her heart. Michele does not give up on herself or others and knows neither will God. http://byhisgrace211.wordpress.com/
I would also like to thank Sebastian http://faith1stministries.com/ a faithful, genuine, caring and supportive Man who has also recently nominated Ron and myself for this Award we wanted to thank him openly and share with all of you his kindness not just in choosing us for this Award, but in many other ways Sebastian has blessed Ron, myself and others, so we have posted again with Ron’s details too.
This Award was Created by Hulda from Norway and is a gift to encourage us and so we can also have the opportunity to encourage others.
To receive this Award we have to link if possible the person who nominated us and Thank them, then nominate 7 other Bloggers each with their Links who we feel we would like to uplift, inspire, and encourage and then let them know but there is no pressure do so when you feel the time is right.
Finally we are to write 7 things about ourselves that most of our Blogging friends don’t know, then post the Award and attach the Kreativ Blogger Award emblem to our Blog.
Those I chose…
5. Francine – http://francineinretirement.wordpress.com/
6. Shenine – http://highlyfavored74.wordpress.com/
7. Annette – http://keziahcarrie.com/
Seven things about myself and Ron that most of our Blogging friends don’t know…
1. There is another me, not really, Melody is my pen name like Annie and Freedomborn, but I only use it for my very Creative Swiss Blog, which Melody has fun changing when in the mood and you are all very welcome to visit…email me for the Link if wanted.
2. I Love people, I see us all as God’s Children who He Loves greatly, we are all unique. I think animals are wonderful and a gift from God.
4. Most of my friends I have had for over 25 years some for over 30 years but I also have new friends…You!
5. I was Bulimic for 10 years but God delivered me.
6. I Lead Christian Weight Control Workshops for 20 years, I’m hoping to find others who would like to be part of a Christian Weight Control Blog.
7. I have experienced Miracles and Signs and Wonders in my life which were documented and witnessed.
Seven of Ron’s blogging friends he has chosen for this Award
Seven things about Ron that most of his Blogging friends don’t know but I do and Ron asked me to share them…
1. Ron’s position at Church requires him to be involved in Conventions and affiliated groups, which involves travelling to outback Country areas for extended periods of time.
2. Ron enjoys golf trips away with his younger brother.
3. Ron has a Daughter and two Grandchildren, Ron supports them and is on call if needed, his first wife is now deceased.
4. Ron is gifted with a beautiful singing voice and has been involved all his life in many areas of Musical expression.
5. Ron is an avid reader, enjoys board and Internet games.
6. Ron Loves Children and Animals.
7. Ron is a kind, gentle man who Loves me and shows it in many ways including supporting me with this Blog.
Thank you for sharing this Award with us, we wish you many blessings as you share it with others.