Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- When God’s Creation walks in Darkness
- God Colours the World with His Love
- God’s Loving Provision is a Constant Reality
- Jesus calls us His Friends
- For those who are Jealous of Left- Handed People Lol
- God Used A Kitten To Answer My Prayer
- I Now Know Why My Babies Died
- Creating Fathers…..
- Our Police Force
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
- Six Day Quote Challenge Day Five
- Grandmother’s are Special
- Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Four
- The Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Three
- The Six Day Quote Challenge Day Two
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
We are off well not yet but soon, I just had to share about it with you, I couldn’t wait a day longer to tell you all about our planned Holiday at Rainbow Beach in Queensland Australia, I will post a link for you below so you can visualise us better relaxing and enjoying ourselves in this wonderful place while you are hard at it.
Click Link – http://rainbow-beach-au.com/
We are going in May which will be our 30 Wedding Anniversary, we have stayed there before so I will share some pictures with you below, they are not ones I have taken but they are for real and the ones of the M and Ms looks just like them but perhaps not what they will be up to most of the time we are away.
Ron likes time out to read and walk the dogs as he leisurely enjoys the beauty of this Beach Town. During the year Ron wears many hats in regard to his Ministries as well as having family responsibilities, so a bit of his own company is productive in looking back to where he has come from and what he has achieved and in giving thanks to The Lord who made it possible.
While Ron veges out I’m going to use a Laptop to keep in touch with all of you and also create some more Power Points that reflect our Awesome God to share. Remember if any of you would like me to create for you a personal Power Point of something that you hold dear, please let me know, I Love a challenge and God has often worked through the heart requests of others to motivate me to Create and bless them and it is my Joy to do so.
We also love to play table games together and have much fun doing so, Ron’s a real good sport and doesn’t cry for too long when I win and we have turns of cooking, so for me it’s a win – win – win the last win is for breakfast in Bed.
For those who know us personally you will realise just how much this Holiday means to us but we would value everyone’s prayers for a wonderful Holiday.