Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
- Six Day Quote Challenge Day Five
- Grandmother’s are Special
- Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Four
- The Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Three
- The Six Day Quote Challenge Day Two
- Six-Day Quote Challenge
- Young Children’s Thoughts About Love
- Another Amazing Answer to Prayer
- For Those Who Claim There is No Trinity
- 13 Kinds Of People Jesus Encountered On His Way To The Cross
- For those who Claim Jesus was not Resurrected
- Easter New Life
- Joy in The Sun
- Cyclone Debbie brings Widespread Flooding
- Does God Willingly Allow Pain and Suffering?
- So You Think You’ve Seen It All
- Asking for God’s Wisdom
- True Friendship is written on our Hearts
- Devil In Disguise
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
God gave us the gift of Laughter to enjoy and for relaxation but there is good and bad Humour, some uplifts but some destroys all that is good, like respect for the Elderly and for Marriage, decent kind verbal communication or it puts down men and woman as people of worth, such as Blonds or the Irish and also promotes that Children and young people can be rude and disrespectful to God and others and so they loose their childhood innocence and also respect for those in Authority too.
Some Humour promotes what God calls bad or calls bad what God calls good and so seeds are planted that also bring forth bad fruit.When we laugh it relaxes our reserves too, this is why it is a good teaching tool when used for building up in Truth and knowledge but Witty Inventions can also be used for teaching evil too, we remember rubbish in, rubbish out meaning evil in, evil out.
Below are some Jokes that I hope you will enjoy, their not about great learning but hopefully they will amuse you.
Sandra a Sunday School teacher, was telling her class the Parable of the Prodigal Son, wishing to emphasise the resentful and jealous attitude of the elder brother, she laid stress on this part of the Parable. After describing the rejoicing of the household over the return of the wayward son, Sandra spoke of one who, in the midst of the festivities, failed to share in the jubilant spirit of the occasion. “Can anybody in the class she asked; tell me who this was?”
Nine year old Oliver had been listening sympathetically to the Parable, he waved his hand in the air. “I know Miss!” he said beamingly. “It was the fatted calf.”
Sandra asked her Sunday School class a few weeks later to draw pictures of their favourite Bible Stories, she was puzzled by Little Johnny’s picture, which showed four people on an Airplane, so she asked him which story it was meant to represent. “The Flight to Egypt,” said Johnny. “I see… And that must be Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus,” Sandra said. “But who’s the fourth person?” “Oh, that’s Pontius … the Pilot!”
Said Ted the elder Pastor, “I know you were reaching out to the young people when you had bucket seats put in to replace the front pews”. It worked. We got the front of the Church filled first.
Then Joe the young Pastor nodded and the Elder one continued. “And, you told me a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to Church, so I supported you when you brought in the Rock’N’Roll gospel choir.
” So,? asked Joe the young Pastor, “What’s the problem?”Well, said Ted the Elder Pastor “I’m afraid you’ve gone too far with the drive through confessional and the flashing neon sign which reads…