Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- When God’s Creation walks in Darkness
- God Colours the World with His Love
- God’s Loving Provision is a Constant Reality
- Jesus calls us His Friends
- For those who are Jealous of Left- Handed People Lol
- God Used A Kitten To Answer My Prayer
- I Now Know Why My Babies Died
- Creating Fathers…..
- Our Police Force
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
- Six Day Quote Challenge Day Five
- Grandmother’s are Special
- Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Four
- The Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Three
- The Six Day Quote Challenge Day Two
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Our Holidays are a bit earlier this year as we both need a rest and to have time to enjoy once again the beauty of the Country around us and to give thanks to God for His Awesome Creation which He gave us to enjoy and benefit from.
Our Homeland is very beautiful with sweeping Beaches, Rain Forests, Mountains and lush rolling Country side, dotted with Australian flora, open waterways and wildlife, all very close by to us, a day out can be a very special event, so we have decided not to go to a Resort or Holiday destination this year but just relax and take the time to travel around seeing all the highlights available to us, we enjoyed doing this so much before, we are really looking forward to doing it again this year.I won’t be Blogging for the next month but will catch up with your missed Comments and Posts after our Holidays, I will also look at those ones that I was able to save when my Computers went down, sorry about the others that were lost. I will also create the promised Power points. I will do all this when Ron is fishing, after all someone has to provide for our dinner, we can’t eat out every night, I just hope he agrees to a few hours of hard work.