Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Did Jesus Gatecrash your Christmas Party.
- Is it Important to Believe Jesus was Born at “Christ”mas
- Resent Updates Past and Present.
- Amazingly God’s Gift of Ink has Happened Again
- A Short Update on my Heart Problem…..
- Have you ever been Cursed for standing up for God’s Truth
- The Garden Sanctuary
- The Damage from Abortion is Not just Physical
- When Life Hits Us Hard and We Wonder Whats Comming Next We Remember…..
- God’s Plan Of Salvation For All His Redeemed Children
- So have you ever felt things were getting a bit Tough
- A quick Update on my Heart Condition
- Right Now I’m Trusting in God for my Life to Continue Today
- Another Amazing Miracle to Share
- Once Again a Wonderful Answer to Our Prayers
- God Reassured Me
- Thank You so Much My Blogging Friends for Your Prayers
- The Heart Of A Loving Mother
- Our Men Fight For Us
- If I Were The Devil
- Update on Some Good News and Not so good News
- Easter Remembrance and Blessings
- Some Good News and Not so good News
- Update On My Needing Your Prayers Urgently
- Needing Urgent Prayer- Heart Complications
- Thank You For Your Helpful Advice
- I Would Value Your Advice
- Prayers For Grant
- I’m Hurting Please Pray for me
Search Kingdom Posts
- Follow Freedomborn on WordPress.com
Join 931 other followers
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Good news for the aging or so they say, they have invented a new gadget that just like our Computer does a Restore. Yes we put in a date attach the necessary cords to ourselves and amazing we can go back 10 -20 – 30 years or even further back and once the Restore is complete we are fully restored but unlike the Computer if we are not satisfied we cannot undo it, we remain in that point of time
Wow no aches and pains or Arthritis, laugh lines are gone and so is grey hair, we don’t wet ourselves when we you laugh and we remember everything when needed.
Of course so is our life wisdom gone and our Maturity in The Lord, and all of the new things age brings with it, patience, calmness, experience (learned by failure in youth) serenity, slower pace to enjoy more. Not to mention our friends that we made after this restored point in time.Our wife or husband seems younger than we remember and the Children are different too, they could be back in nappies or still at School. Work now dominates our life again and leisure is something to look forward to in the future. Our friends are too busy just to have a chat and a cuppa, and most days we are tired and long for a quiet life without stress.
Last reports were the Invention took off well but sales are now declining and some want their money refunded.
to our Eternal Home!
About FreedombornMy name is Anne although some call me Grannie Annie especially Children whom I share with in my Funday School . I live in Queensland Australia. I’m very much a People person believing we are all People of worth and unique, so I have much Joy in sharing with people personally and over the Internet. My main focus in life is my wonderful Friendship with Jesus Christ, without Him everything else would be meaningless, I have deep heartfelt thanks and appreciation that I'm a Spiritual Child of The King of Kings and I seek to share with others how truly wonderful that is with the hope they too will realize the same and be set free now.
This entry was posted in A Good Focus, Interesting and Unusual, Messages From The Heart, Words of Encouragment and tagged Age is in the heart, Amazing Invention or is it, Being content, Don't think backwards, Focus on life, Living in the now, Look ahead with Joy, Looking at life, Restore what!. Bookmark the permalink.