Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Birthday Remembrance
- A New Year Focus
- My Wonderful and Traumatic Christmas Ups and Downs
- Sharing a Beautiful Christmas Blessing from a Friend
- Update on Sorry my Blogging Friends
- God’s Love Gift
- Sorry my Blogging Friends
- The Amazing Prophecies in the Bible
- In What Way Are We Walking
- Update – Heart Attack Survival by cough CPR – is Limited
- The Refreshing Waters of Love
- Update on The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- Yes, Jesus is One with God
- HIGHER CASE and lower case
- Halloween a Dangerous Focus
- Did I Read It Right!
- The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- When God’s Creation walks in Darkness
- God Colours the World with His Love
- God’s Loving Provision is a Constant Reality
- Jesus calls us His Friends
- For those who are Jealous of Left- Handed People Lol
- God Used A Kitten To Answer My Prayer
- I Now Know Why My Babies Died
- Creating Fathers…..
- Our Police Force
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
Search Kingdom Posts
- Follow Freedomborn … Aussie Christian Focus on WordPress.com
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
by their mother.
Fortunately, we had just weaned five kittens off of our resident farm cat a day before and hoped that perhaps she might take them on as her own…
She was reluctant at first, but she let them nurse a positive sign…
Two weeks have gone by and the six litter of “Stinkers” are thriving and their new mom couldn’t be happier.
This is a wonderful example that we can learn from… If our heart is open to accept those who are different from us and those we do not understand, then we will not fear and reject them, yes we reject the evil they say and do but not them…When there are differences a Loving Heart gives Compassion and understanding bringing Unity and Joy.
And there is a place in His heart only you can fill
But we all have a part of Uniting in Him
Because we became One by the gift of His Son.
Penned by Annie
Poem can be used freely for encouragement