Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Did Jesus Gatecrash your Christmas Party.
- Is it Important to Believe Jesus was Born at “Christ”mas
- Resent Updates Past and Present.
- Amazingly God’s Gift of Ink has Happened Again
- A Short Update on my Heart Problem…..
- Have you ever been Cursed for standing up for God’s Truth
- The Garden Sanctuary
- The Damage from Abortion is Not just Physical
- When Life Hits Us Hard and We Wonder Whats Comming Next We Remember…..
- God’s Plan Of Salvation For All His Redeemed Children
- So have you ever felt things were getting a bit Tough
- A quick Update on my Heart Condition
- Right Now I’m Trusting in God for my Life to Continue Today
- Another Amazing Miracle to Share
- Once Again a Wonderful Answer to Our Prayers
- God Reassured Me
- Thank You so Much My Blogging Friends for Your Prayers
- The Heart Of A Loving Mother
- Our Men Fight For Us
- If I Were The Devil
- Update on Some Good News and Not so good News
- Easter Remembrance and Blessings
- Some Good News and Not so good News
- Update On My Needing Your Prayers Urgently
- Needing Urgent Prayer- Heart Complications
- Thank You For Your Helpful Advice
- I Would Value Your Advice
- Prayers For Grant
- I’m Hurting Please Pray for me
Search Kingdom Posts
- Follow Freedomborn on WordPress.com
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Fathers Day has always been a Special Day for me even though I knew my Birth Dad for only 4 years before he died but I remember that he was kind to me and gave me piggy backs, hugs and sweets too but what I will never forget were his last words before he died, he told me to be a Sunbeam for Jesus and Shine for Him, then he kissed me and closed his eyes and opened them in Heaven, he had become a Christian only a few months before he died but his last earthly words were full of wisdom.
I have been blogging on an American WordPress for almost two years now, Ron for approx 5 mths less, and we have met many other Bloggers from all over the World, some who have touched our hearts deeply as they shared their Faith, personal lives, their up and downs, the good times and bad and we became friends as they also visited us and took an interest in our lives and uplifted and encouraged us in what we shared, which we will always remember and be grateful for.
This Fathers Day we would like to remember a Man who is one of those Special people and thank him and wish him and his family many Blessings on Dad’s Special Day.
Thank you dear Island Traveler for sharing your wonderful family with us and for your many uplifting and encouraging comments. I hope you will be blessed by what your Abba Father shares with you too, He Loves us greatly and no matter what we have done wrong in the past when we repent He chooses to remember our sins no more and He never holds them against us … How good is that! Many Blessings for Fathers Day, you’re a wonderful Dad.
Click To Enjoy – Father’s Love Letter- Softly Spoken…
About FreedombornMy name is Anne although some call me Grannie Annie especially Children whom I share with in my Funday School . I live in Queensland Australia. I’m very much a People person believing we are all People of worth and unique, so I have much Joy in sharing with people personally and over the Internet. My main focus in life is my wonderful Friendship with Jesus Christ, without Him everything else would be meaningless, I have deep heartfelt thanks and appreciation that I'm a Spiritual Child of The King of Kings and I seek to share with others how truly wonderful that is with the hope they too will realize the same and be set free now.
This entry was posted in Gifts to Friends, Messages From The Heart, Special Days, Words of Encouragment and tagged A Father's Love, A Message from our Heavenly Father, Amazing Love, Awesome Love, Dad's Special Day, Family, God's Heart for us, God's Love, Happy Fathers Day, Island Traveler, Love, Our Abba Father, Our Heavenly Father's Love. Bookmark the permalink.