Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
- Six Day Quote Challenge Day Five
- Grandmother’s are Special
- Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Four
- The Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Three
- The Six Day Quote Challenge Day Two
- Six-Day Quote Challenge
- Young Children’s Thoughts About Love
- Another Amazing Answer to Prayer
- For Those Who Claim There is No Trinity
- 13 Kinds Of People Jesus Encountered On His Way To The Cross
- For those who Claim Jesus was not Resurrected
- Easter New Life
- Joy in The Sun
- Cyclone Debbie brings Widespread Flooding
- Does God Willingly Allow Pain and Suffering?
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Monty had an amazing change for the better this morning and we can not only go and see him but we can bring him home today. This has surprised Simon our Vet as things were not going too well with our dear little furry friend. I told Simon how you were all praying for Monty and he told all his Staff who were very surprised…God is so good!
How can we really thank you enough for all your prayers, support and encouragement, we can’t, so we will leave it to God but then how can we thank Him enough for His great Love, Compassion, Mercy and Blessings . Did He understand our fears of loosing both Alfred and Monty and the pain and frustration I had of not being able to do things with my left hand after the accident, of course He did, so He sent you along to reassure both of us, to remind us we are not alone and that He cares for us deeply. Thank you so much for your faithfulness, caring and Loving hearts, you are all indeed a wonderful Christian Family, now I’m crying and can’t see the page but this time it is with overwhelming Joy again.
Isaiah 43:1-3 – Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour.”
God bless you all greatly now and always.
Christian Love from both of us – Anne
About Freedomborn ... Aussie Christian FocusHi I’m a Spiritual Child of The King of Kings and Lord of Lords, my name is Anne. I live in Queensland Australia, I’m very much a People person believing we are all people of worth and unique, so I have much Joy in sharing with people personally and over the Internet. My main focus in life is my wonderful Friendship with Jesus Christ, without Him everything else would be meaningless, I have deep heartfelt thanks and appreciation that I'm a Spiritual Child of The King of Kings and I seek to share with others how truly wonderful that is with the hope they too will realize the same and be set free.
This entry was posted in A Life That Is Blessed, Life's Reflections, Loves Serenade, Messages From The Heart, Prayer Support, The Kings Animal Blessings, Words of Encouragment and tagged Amazing Love, Blogging friends, Body of Christ, Caring, Friendship, Furry friends, God's awesome Creation, God's Love, God's Mercy, God's Miricles Happen, Heart Music, Love, Never give up, Prayer changes the impossiable to possiable, Prayer incresses Faith, Prayer makes a differance, True Friendship. Bookmark the permalink.