Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Did Jesus Gatecrash your Christmas Party.
- Is it Important to Believe Jesus was Born at “Christ”mas
- Resent Updates Past and Present.
- Amazingly God’s Gift of Ink has Happened Again
- A Short Update on my Heart Problem…..
- Have you ever been Cursed for standing up for God’s Truth
- The Garden Sanctuary
- The Damage from Abortion is Not just Physical
- When Life Hits Us Hard and We Wonder Whats Comming Next We Remember…..
- God’s Plan Of Salvation For All His Redeemed Children
- So have you ever felt things were getting a bit Tough
- A quick Update on my Heart Condition
- Right Now I’m Trusting in God for my Life to Continue Today
- Another Amazing Miracle to Share
- Once Again a Wonderful Answer to Our Prayers
- God Reassured Me
- Thank You so Much My Blogging Friends for Your Prayers
- The Heart Of A Loving Mother
- Our Men Fight For Us
- If I Were The Devil
- Update on Some Good News and Not so good News
- Easter Remembrance and Blessings
- Some Good News and Not so good News
- Update On My Needing Your Prayers Urgently
- Needing Urgent Prayer- Heart Complications
- Thank You For Your Helpful Advice
- I Would Value Your Advice
- Prayers For Grant
- I’m Hurting Please Pray for me
Search Kingdom Posts
- Follow Freedomborn on WordPress.com
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
I have some wonderful news to share about my friend Heidi who is visiting us from Sydney, she accepted Jesus as her Lord and Saviour a couple of days ago. For many years Heidi has lived with deep inner fear after being hurt and betrayed by someone she Trusted. Heidi knew about Jesus having gone to Sunday School and she also has an older brother who is a Christian but had fear that she would fail and cause God to be angry with her but now she feels and knows He Loves her regardless of her weaknesses and shortcomings and longs to know Him better and as we know He also wants this for Heidi too so she will be assured He will never stop Loving her and that He always did.
We have been sharing many things in the last few days, our Hopes, fears and yes tears too, this is Heidi’s first holiday in 20 years and she has never been to Queensland so Ron has been showing her some of it’s highlights, we had a very pleasant picnic by the beach yesterday and Ron and her walked in the Rain forest up on the Mountains, today we are going shopping.
Heidi doesn’t have a Computer so I have been showing her the ins and out of mine and even helped her create a Power point for her disabled Sister Chrissy who she looks after as well as her Father and Brother. Chrissy loves Poo Bear and his friends so to save time we used one I had made before about them and a few new pictures but Heidi added her own words and the tears flowed as she told Chrissy how much she Loved her and that she thanked God for her, all in a way that Chrissy could understand as she is 40 but only 12 Mentally.
We have been reading together some of your Posts and Heidi has been very encouraged and uplifted, she also enjoys Photography and is going to take some photos of our rug rats as she affectingly calls the M and M’s, they accepted her from the very start but I was worried she would sneak off with them as they have also won her heart but she assured me her own dog Chloe would not welcome my furry friends being a very spoilt girl, so thankfully I have nothing to worry about.
Please pray for Heidi to grow and mature in The Lord as Lovingly He heals and conforms her into the image of Jesus as she seeks His will.
Please Click Link and enjoy Heidi’s Power point – Your Friendship
About FreedombornMy name is Anne although some call me Grannie Annie especially Children whom I share with in my Funday School . I live in Queensland Australia. I’m very much a People person believing we are all People of worth and unique, so I have much Joy in sharing with people personally and over the Internet. My main focus in life is my wonderful Friendship with Jesus Christ, without Him everything else would be meaningless, I have deep heartfelt thanks and appreciation that I'm a Spiritual Child of The King of Kings and I seek to share with others how truly wonderful that is with the hope they too will realize the same and be set free now.
This entry was posted in Gifts to Friends, Messages From The Heart, Power Point Presentations, Words of Encouragment and tagged A friend of the heart, A Sister's Love, Amazing Love, Blessings, Blogging encouragement, Body of Christ, Caring, faithful, Friendship, God's Grace and Forgiveness, God's Love, God's Mercy, Heart Music, Love, Peace and Joy, Rescued, Saved, Wonderful News. Bookmark the permalink.