Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Update On My Needing Your Prayers Urgently
- Needing Urgent Prayer- Heart Complications
- Thank You For Your Helpful Advice
- I Would Value Your Advice
- Prayers For Grant
- I’m Hurting Please Pray for me
- Birthday Remembrance
- A New Year Focus
- My Wonderful and Traumatic Christmas Ups and Downs
- Sharing a Beautiful Christmas Blessing from a Friend
- Update on Sorry my Blogging Friends
- God’s Love Gift
- Sorry my Blogging Friends
- The Amazing Prophecies in the Bible
- In What Way Are We Walking
- Update – Heart Attack Survival by cough CPR – is Limited
- The Refreshing Waters of Love
- Update on The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- Yes, Jesus is One with God
- HIGHER CASE and lower case
- Halloween a Dangerous Focus
- Did I Read It Right!
- The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- When God’s Creation walks in Darkness
- God Colours the World with His Love
- God’s Loving Provision is a Constant Reality
- Jesus calls us His Friends
- For those who are Jealous of Left- Handed People Lol
- God Used A Kitten To Answer My Prayer
- I Now Know Why My Babies Died
Search Kingdom Posts
- Follow Freedomborn … Aussie Christian Focus on WordPress.com
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
We are enjoying a relaxing time on our holidays and feel very refreshed, we have had some rain but it has mostly been sunny, yet not warm enough for swimming but we have enjoyed the beauty of the Ocean and the quietness and peacefulness of the town and beach.
I have limited access to the Internet as we are in a black spot in the Unit where we are staying but I enjoy sitting close to the beach each day where thankfully I can connect and catch up with some blogging while Ron walks the dogs. It’s a beautiful experience as I read your posts to hear the waves breaking on the sand in the background, it reminds me of a poem I wrote about the Ocean, I will try to share it with you tomorrow as I hope to be able to read and comment on a few more of your Blogs today and also before we return home.
Our T.V connection is also not the best it comes and goes, so Ron missed the big footy match but we have had fun playing board games especially with Yatzee which we have played for many years… Wow did we have an amazing result with the first game we played, we were so surprised when we added up our scores we just had to check them again but the result was the same, both our scores added up to 1776 now we don’t just play one column or game at a time but the whole six so it is incredible that our scores matched, does this mean anything, well at least we were both winners, no losers a great result don’t you think but for us it’s all just fun win or lose, we risk nothing.
But it reminded me that with God in control we have no doubt of the outcome and we risk nothing if we Trust in Him as our Lord and Saviour and there are no losers but not so if He is rejected then there are only losers.
We are missing you all and praying for you and also for those we don’t know personally but who click onto our Blog, God knows each one of you and Loves you greatly, of that we don’t have to doubt, Jesus died for everyone in the world.
I have been reflecting on my Blogging since I started in America last year, yes I have had some bad times with Hackers, abuse, slander and back biting, making it necessary for Ron to join me but this has turned out to be a blessing as he has also enjoyed meeting you and we both have had the Joy of sharing our Love for the Lord with you
Yes there has been some differences in what we and some of you believe but God will resolve them if we Trust Him to do so and He will confirm His Truth in our hearts and in Scripture… seek ye first the Kingdom of God, knowing Him as our God of Love and having this reality in our hearts opens up a floodgate of blessings.
Christian Love from us both Anne.