Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Did Jesus Gatecrash your Christmas Party.
- Is it Important to Believe Jesus was Born at “Christ”mas
- Resent Updates Past and Present.
- Amazingly God’s Gift of Ink has Happened Again
- A Short Update on my Heart Problem…..
- Have you ever been Cursed for standing up for God’s Truth
- The Garden Sanctuary
- The Damage from Abortion is Not just Physical
- When Life Hits Us Hard and We Wonder Whats Comming Next We Remember…..
- God’s Plan Of Salvation For All His Redeemed Children
- So have you ever felt things were getting a bit Tough
- A quick Update on my Heart Condition
- Right Now I’m Trusting in God for my Life to Continue Today
- Another Amazing Miracle to Share
- Once Again a Wonderful Answer to Our Prayers
- God Reassured Me
- Thank You so Much My Blogging Friends for Your Prayers
- The Heart Of A Loving Mother
- Our Men Fight For Us
- If I Were The Devil
- Update on Some Good News and Not so good News
- Easter Remembrance and Blessings
- Some Good News and Not so good News
- Update On My Needing Your Prayers Urgently
- Needing Urgent Prayer- Heart Complications
- Thank You For Your Helpful Advice
- I Would Value Your Advice
- Prayers For Grant
- I’m Hurting Please Pray for me
Search Kingdom Posts
- Follow Freedomborn on WordPress.com
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
A Williams from Collingwood Melbourne wrote … we live in a semi rural area and we recently had a new Neighbour who wrote to the Public Works Dept with a request for the removal of the Wombat Crossing sign on our road … The reason ” Too many wombats may be killed by the large volume of cars that pass through here in the Holiday season and I don’t think this is a safe place for them to be advised to cross anymore!”
I`m really glad my name wasn’t on that letter.!
Names are so important arn`t they ? When you are spoken to it`s so nice to have your name mentioned isn`t it?
The Government and like- minded bodies prefer to call you by a number eg. Pension card, Drivers license Health card etc.
Jesus knew the importance of a name He used to identify Himself. It was Sunday 3 days after He had been crucified on the Friday, Mary Magdalene had seen the empty tomb and was distraught and wondered what had happened to Him. As she moved out into the garden, tears coursing down her face she sensed someone behind her, thinking it was the gardener; she asked if He knew what had happened to Jesus body.
Now Jesus not wanting her to have further distress quickly reassured her, so there could be no doubt. The best way to do that, He called her name, Mary! And joy immediately overflowed in her heart as she recognized her Lord and Master, Jesus warned her not to touch Him as He had not fully ascended to the Father, only His Spirit, His body and soul were still in Hell Acts 2:31 and would be for the three days and three nights after His death on the cross as He had foretold, but He spoke softly and reassured Mary Lovingly.
How wonderful that in a garden your name was verbalised by a Heavenly tongue and said with Love . Oh how He Loves to call each one of us by our name for Jesus said in Luke 10.20b ” but rather rejoice because your names are written in Heaven ”
God was wanting to surprise Mary in that garden, He Loves to do that, when we are at our lowest He longs to uplift us; why can’t He sometimes ? because we have closed Him off, our focus and passion is on worldly things.