We would like to share with you about Angela one of our special Blogging friends, yes I know you have heard that before but our friends are all unique and Special in their own way, so we will continue to Spotlight one of them each week as we have been doing , thank you for those who went and visited them they really appreciated your encouragement………..
Angela is very close to our heart but not just because she is an Aussie, many of you have had the same impact on us regardless of where you live. Angela apart from being a very Loving, and caring person which she has shown to both Ron and me, is also a person who you can’t help but to respect, she has Life wisdom and also Godly wisdom, a wonderful combination, her age is indeed a blessing. Angela’s Love, Commitment and Devotion to the Lord and His Children is 100% so as we Spotlight her and her Ministry with her Blog, we are not only being obedient to the Lord by uplifting and encouraging Angela in her aim to continue to promote Godly Truth but we’re also through her Ministry bringing Glory to God ……. Thank you Angela, your friendship in the Lord it means a great deal to us, we are family we are one.
Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
- Six Day Quote Challenge Day Five
- Grandmother’s are Special
- Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Four
- The Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Three
- The Six Day Quote Challenge Day Two
- Six-Day Quote Challenge
- Young Children’s Thoughts About Love
- Another Amazing Answer to Prayer
- For Those Who Claim There is No Trinity
- 13 Kinds Of People Jesus Encountered On His Way To The Cross
- For those who Claim Jesus was not Resurrected
- Easter New Life
- Joy in The Sun
- Cyclone Debbie brings Widespread Flooding
- Does God Willingly Allow Pain and Suffering?
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award