Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- When God’s Creation walks in Darkness
- God Colours the World with His Love
- God’s Loving Provision is a Constant Reality
- Jesus calls us His Friends
- For those who are Jealous of Left- Handed People Lol
- God Used A Kitten To Answer My Prayer
- I Now Know Why My Babies Died
- Creating Fathers…..
- Our Police Force
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
- Six Day Quote Challenge Day Five
- Grandmother’s are Special
- Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Four
- The Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Three
- The Six Day Quote Challenge Day Two
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Anxious? Take Vitamin A.
All things work together for good for those who Love God,
who are called according to His purpose.
Blue? Take Vitamin B.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me,
bless His Holy name.
Crushed? Take Vitamin C.
Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
(1 Pet 5:7)
Depressed? Take Vitamin D.
Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you.
Empty? Take Vitamin E.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts
with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
Fearful? Take Vitamin F.
Fear not, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God.
Greedy? Take Vitamin G.
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure,
pressed down, shaken together,
running over, will be put unto your lap; for
the measure you give will be the measure you get back.
Hesitant? Take Vitamin H.
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of
the messenger who announces peace, who brings
good news, who announces salvation, who says
to Zion, “Your God reigns.”
Insecure? Take Vitamin I.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
Jittery? Take Vitamin J.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Know nothing? Take Vitamin K.
Know this that the Lord is God, it is He that
made us and not we ourselves.
(Ps 100:3 & 139)
Lonely? Take Vitamin L.
Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.
Mortgaged? Take Vitamin M.
My Grace is sufficient for you, for my Power is made perfect in weakness. (2 Cor 12:9 & 1 Tim 6:17-18)
Nervous? Take Vitamin N.
Never, no never will I leave you nor forsake you.
Overwhelmed? Take Vitamin O.
Overcome evil with good.
Perplexed or puzzled? Take Vitamin P.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.
Quitting? Take Vitamin Q.
Don’t Quit, be men and women of courage, be strong.
(1 Cor 16:13)
Restless? Take Vitamin R.
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.
Scared? Take Vitamin S.
Stay with me, and do not be afraid, you will be safe with me.
(Jn 17:12- 20)
Tired? Take Vitamin T.
Those who wait for the Lord shall renew their
strength, they shall mount up with wings like
eagles, they shall run and not be weary,
they shall walk and not faint.
Uncertain? Take Vitamin U.
Understand that I Am (the Lord). Before me no god
was formed, nor shall there be any after me.
Vain? Take Vitamin V.
Vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.
(Acts 5:16 & 2 Cor 5:17)
Wondering what to do? Take Vitamin W.
What does the Lord require of you but to do
justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Mic 6:8)
Exhausted? Take Vitamin X.
Exercise yourself to be Godly.
(1 Tim 4:7-8)
Yearning for Hope? Take Vitamin Y.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You
art with me; Your rod and Your staff-they comfort me.
Zapped? Take Vitamin Z.
Zealous for good