Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Another Amazing Miracle to Share
- Once Again a Wonderful Answer to Our Prayers
- God Reassured Me
- Thank You so Much My Blogging Friends for Your Prayers
- The Heart Of A Loving Mother
- Our Men Fight For Us
- If I Were The Devil
- Update on Some Good News and Not so good News
- Easter Remembrance and Blessings
- Some Good News and Not so good News
- Update On My Needing Your Prayers Urgently
- Needing Urgent Prayer- Heart Complications
- Thank You For Your Helpful Advice
- I Would Value Your Advice
- Prayers For Grant
- I’m Hurting Please Pray for me
- Birthday Remembrance
- A New Year Focus
- My Wonderful and Traumatic Christmas Ups and Downs
- Sharing a Beautiful Christmas Blessing from a Friend
- Update on Sorry my Blogging Friends
- God’s Love Gift
- Sorry my Blogging Friends
- The Amazing Prophecies in the Bible
- In What Way Are We Walking
- Update – Heart Attack Survival by cough CPR – is Limited
- The Refreshing Waters of Love
- Update on The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- Yes, Jesus is One with God
- HIGHER CASE and lower case
Search Kingdom Posts
- Follow Freedomborn on WordPress.com
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Being motivated recently by a comment (see below ) from my Aussie friend Angela meetingintheclouds If you don’t know Angela she is indeed a Godly woman with much Life experience and wisdom, as well as Godly wisdom, Angela has been a great blessing to me as have others who I have met Blogging.
meetingintheclouds says: February 13, 2012 at 1:41 am We are told in the Word that we are not to be ignorant of the devices of the devil, and you set out a number of his devices here. Thanks. While satan is extremely powerful, he is also a defeated foe, thanks to our Lord Jesus. We are assured (and know from experience) that when we submit to God and resist the devil, the devil flees! Thanks be to God for the great victory we have in Him! What an amazing God!
Thank you Angela for your encouragement and it is very True when we walk in the Fruit if The Spirit by His empowering we are very close to God and the Devil can’t stand our goodness and takes off . So having now been motivated I have decided to share some more of Satan’s devices or tricks by first sharing again this message about lies , Satan is known as the Father of lies, you could say it’s his signature.
I would like to also thank my Blogging friend Karin My Hmmm Collection who reminded me of a very important Truth… In order to know what a lie is, we first must know the Truth… If you don’t know Karin like Angela she has much Godly wisdom and is very gifted, thank you Karin for your friendship, encouragement and support.
Time’s fun when you’re having flies…
We may hate them but there is a reason for everything, just ask a frog he will tell you just how tasty flies are.
Of course they would make us sick, but I’m not going to eat them are you!!
Still there a bit like lies, sometimes their easy to swallow, but if we have a Choice we don’t and the good news is we have a Choice.
Do you know that dead flies smell so squashing them doesn’t make them stop causing discomfort anymore than hiding a lie or any sin by justifying it or covering it over, will take away the harmful consequences.
Ecclesiastes 10:1 Dead flies putrefy the perfumer’s ointment, And cause it to give off a foul odor; So does a little folly to one respected for wisdom and honor.
So let’s not let them rot but dispose of them properly and do it in the way the Scripture shows us…
Psalm 32: 5- 6 When we keep silent, our bones waste away, through groaning all day long. For day and night God’s hand is heavy upon us; and our strength is sapped as in the heat of summer. Then when we acknowledged our sin to God and do not cover up our iniquity and say… “We will confess our transgressions to the Lord”— He will forgive the guilt of our sin.