Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Update on The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- Yes, Jesus IS God
- HIGHER CASE and lower case
- Halloween a Dangerous Focus
- Did I Read It Right!
- The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- When God’s Creation walks in Darkness
- God Colours the World with His Love
- God’s Loving Provision is a Constant Reality
- Jesus calls us His Friends
- For those who are Jealous of Left- Handed People Lol
- God Used A Kitten To Answer My Prayer
- I Now Know Why My Babies Died
- Creating Fathers…..
- Our Police Force
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
We Comfort others even if we find them very different
from us, and we offer them our warmth and Love.
We are Loving and Compassionate and show others respect
even if we reject their understanding and when we do we
confirm what we believe not just say it.
not willing to listen to others even if they get up our nose, we seek to understand but we always stand up for the Truth with respect and trusted confirmation.
Remember we don’t have to always be out front to win
the race but we can support those who are.
We don’t crush someone with unkind words or
even by indifference both are unloving.
We share all the Blessing and Gifts we have been given
with others freely and not because we have to
but because we want too.
We all need Love and Affection even those who seem cold and indifferent, Love is greater then any pain or hurt that can be experienced and it is the soothing balm that heals and restores.
We forgive because we Love.