Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- The Refreshing Waters of Love
- Update on The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- Yes, Jesus IS God
- HIGHER CASE and lower case
- Halloween a Dangerous Focus
- Did I Read It Right!
- The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- When God’s Creation walks in Darkness
- God Colours the World with His Love
- God’s Loving Provision is a Constant Reality
- Jesus calls us His Friends
- For those who are Jealous of Left- Handed People Lol
- God Used A Kitten To Answer My Prayer
- I Now Know Why My Babies Died
- Creating Fathers…..
- Our Police Force
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
Search Kingdom Posts
Blogs I Follow
- Inside Cup
- Belong to The King
- Message from above
- Wild Flower
- Inspire me
- Stories To Tell My Daughters Before I Die
- Real Vision From Real Women
- ChristianLens Online News
- Life Less Ordinary
- Red Letters
- A Fervent Warrior
- My Beloved is Mine and I am His
- UNTO CHRIST'S FULLNESS
- Through Ink & Image
Valued Friends Encouragement
The Refreshing Water… on God’s Ink – Anoint… Freedomborn ... Auss… on Update on The Darkness Of The… Nehemiah Project on Update on The Darkness Of The… Freedomborn ... Auss… on Update on The Darkness Of The… Nehemiah Project on Update on The Darkness Of The… Freedomborn ... Auss… on Update on The Darkness Of The… Freedomborn ... Auss… on Update on The Darkness Of The… Nehemiah Project on Update on The Darkness Of The… Nehemiah Project on Update on The Darkness Of The… Freedomborn ... Auss… on My Battle with Confusion… Freedomborn ... Auss… on Update on The Darkness Of The… Nehemiah Project on Update on The Darkness Of The… Freedomborn ... Auss… on Update on The Darkness Of The… Freedomborn ... Auss… on Update on The Darkness Of The… Nehemiah Project on Update on The Darkness Of The…
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Here is the heartwarming Story behind that masterful work of art called…
“The Praying Hands”
In the late fifteenth century two struggling young art students, Albrecht Durer and Franz Knigstein, worked as labourers to earn money to continue their art studies. The work was long and hard; it left them little time to study art.
Finally they agreed to draw lots and let the loser support them both while the winner continued to study…
If and when he attained success, Albrecht agreed to then support Franz so that he, too, could finish his studies.
After Albrecht achieved success, he returned to keep his bargain with Franz. He soon discovered the enormous sacrifice his friend had made for him.
As Franz had worked at hard labour, his fingers had become twisted and stiff. His long, slender fingers and sensitive hands had been ruined for life. He could no longer manage the delicate brush strokes so necessary to execute fine paintings.
In spite of the price he had paid, Franz was not bitter. He was happy that his friend Albrecht had attained success.
One day Albrecht saw his loyal friend kneeling, his rough and gnarled hands entwined in silent prayer. Albrecht sketched his friend’s hands.
From this sketch he later completed a truly great masterpiece.
He gave it the simple but moving title…
“The Praying Hands”
In life we remember that no one ever makes it alone
we need each other !
Jesus sacrificed His whole life, not just for His friends, but while we were still sinners and His enemies, He gave His life for us.
Romans 5:6-8 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while
we were still sinners, Christ died for us.