Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Update on The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- Yes, Jesus IS God
- HIGHER CASE and lower case
- Halloween a Dangerous Focus
- Did I Read It Right!
- The Darkness Of The Carnal Flesh
- When God’s Creation walks in Darkness
- God Colours the World with His Love
- God’s Loving Provision is a Constant Reality
- Jesus calls us His Friends
- For those who are Jealous of Left- Handed People Lol
- God Used A Kitten To Answer My Prayer
- I Now Know Why My Babies Died
- Creating Fathers…..
- Our Police Force
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
So Pastor John told Bob one of the Deacons, if the boys were disruptive at the morning service again, to take them to his office and have them wait for him.
Sure enough the boys showed up with their usual vigour. After a short while they were talking and laughing and making airplanes out of bulletins and then aiming them at the young girls.
When Pastor John came in after the service he took little Billy into his inner office asking George to wait for him.
Looking at Billy he asked…”Do you know where God is?” (wanting him to realize God was everywhere ). Billy didn’t even look up he just remained silent. “Billy do you know where God is?” Pastor John repeated, the boy looked under the desk, in the corners of the room, all around, but said nothing. “Billy I’m going to ask you one more time, Do you know…” Billy jumped up , ran out the door, grabbed his buddy and yelled “Lets get out of here! George”
They ran all the way to Billy’s house, into his bedroom, and then Billy began to franticly pack his clothes. George asked him, “What did the Preacher say?” Billy said…
“God is missing and he thinks I took Him ! ”
” Have we lost God ? ” Do we know The real God of Love or is He how we perceive Him ?”
Jeremiah 29:12-14 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the Nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.