Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Jesus calls us His Friends
- For those who are Jealous of Left- Handed People Lol
- God Used A Kitten To Answer My Prayer
- I Now Know Why My Babies Died
- Creating Fathers…..
- Our Police Force
- I became a Christian after being an Atheist for almost 30 years
- Thank you for your Prayers for Ron
- JESUS NEVER SAID…..
- Does God Send Babies to Hell
- Our Heavenly Father’s Awesome Love
- I Was A White Witch
- Wonderful Answers To Our Prayers
- I’m Back and looking forward to Sharing with you all again.
- I’m Moving Soon
- In Heaven, Will You Remember Unsaved Loved Ones?
- And We Think We Have Problems
- A Heart Note to Jesus My Lord and Savior
- Another Accident – Prayer Needed
- My Own Challenge – Quote 7
- Six Day Quote Challenge -Day Six
- Six Day Quote Challenge Day Five
- Grandmother’s are Special
- Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Four
- The Six Day Quote Challenge – Day Three
- The Six Day Quote Challenge Day Two
- Six-Day Quote Challenge
- Young Children’s Thoughts About Love
- Another Amazing Answer to Prayer
- For Those Who Claim There is No Trinity
Search Kingdom Posts
Valued Friends Encouragement
One Day at a Time
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
WordPress Blogging World Award for Achievement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
Letter from a Granddaughter…
A Grandmother is a lady who has no children of her own. She likes other people’s little girls and boys. A Grandfather is a man Grandmother, he goes for walks with the boy’s and they talks them fishing and stuff like that.
Grandmothers don’t have to do anything except to be there. They’re so old that they shouldn’t play hard or run. It is enough if they drive us to the market where the pretend horse is and have lots of coins ready. Or if they take us for walks they slow down past things like pretty leaves and caterpillars, they never say, “Hurry up.”
Some Grandmothers are big, but not too big to tie your shoes. They wear glasses and funny underwear. They can take their teeth and gums off.
Grandmothers don’t have to be smart, only answer questions like,”Why isn’t God married?” and “How come dogs chase cats?”
Grandmothers don’t talk baby talk like visitors do, because it is hard to understand. When they read to us they don’t skip, or mind if it’s the same story over again and they are good fun.
Everybody should try to have a Grandmother, especially if they don’t have a Television, because they are only grown-ups who have time.
Grandmothers Give Great hugs …….
Love your Grandmother she is worth it (Grandfather is too!)
Posted with Love for Gramma Velta