Wishing you God’s Love, Joy, Hope, Blessings and Light
Recent Kingdom Posts
- Wisdom’s Power…..
- Update on our Holidays…..
- When Laughter is Funny…..
- When Laughter is just Not Funny…..
- The Prodigal Son
- Our Holidays…..
- Thorns do not hurt us unless we…..
- Valentine’s Love from The Lord…..
- Stories that Touch our Heart…..
- My God Is With Me All The Time
- Prove Me Wrong…..
- Believing in the Evolution Theory causes Loss of Hope…..
- Rubbish in, Rubbish out…..
- What should Christians do about homosexuality?
- Compassion Bloggers in Uganda
- Advance Australia Fair
- Australia Day Spotlight on Barb…..
- Happy Birthday Barb
- Getting to know you…..
- BIG FOOT- UNBELIEVABLE EVIDENCE
- Sujan and Pasang a wonderful Blessing from God…..
- Where will we be on Judgment Day…..
- God Makes a Differance Again …..
- Wow I had a Vision…..
- In a time gone by there was a romance for adventure
- When is it ok to believe in Santa
- All God’s Creation
- It’s My Birthday…..
- The Christmas Story for the Sweet Tooth
- What Paganism is doing to Christmas…..
Search Kingdom Posts
One Day at a Time
Valued Comments from Friends
King of Kings Friendship Award
Friendship Flower Blessings
The Versatile Blogger Award
7×7 Link Award
The Candle Lighter Award
Just Kidding Award
awesome blogger award
Genuine Blogger Award
Kreativ Blogger Award
Liebster Blog Award
Inner Peace Award
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Long Comment Award
“Illuminating Bloggers Award”
The Ten Commandments Award
SHINE ON AWARD
One Lovely Blog Award
Super Sweet Award
WordPressBlooging World Award
Wow it’s my Birthday!
I’m 26 today but being Dyslectic and seeing things back to front, I’m not real sure, so perhaps if I’ve got it wrong you could let me know.
For years I had my Birthday on the 27th but when I was Adopted they found out because of my Birth Certificate that it was on the 26th, it seems they got it mixed up because I was Born at Midnight or so they tell me, I was really too young to remember.
Anyway one thing I have always known for sure and that is I was Born, so I have a Birthday, did you work it out too?Ron took me out for lunch today and gave me some beautiful flowers, OK they were from my own garden but he did give them to me, he also gave me other great gifts and an awesome card, which told me how wonderful I am, so it must be True!
My friends also gave me cards and gifts, yes I have indeed been spoiled but then I’m wonderful so I must deserve to be. Love to you all – from Annie the Birthday girl or is it Woman? Hmmmm it doesn’t sound right, I must be a girl!